Below is the main garden that I talk about and a bit of the back yard. I also have flower beds all around the house as well and will post those photos soon.
1. View of main garden, looking north-east
2. New beds are to right of chain link fence, right side of photo
3. Also visible inside the fence is a tripod trellis
4. I park my van near the beds to unload manure and other goodies.
- View of garden, looking south-east (my yellow garage and house are to the right)
- New beds that I talked about are behind the chain link fence, running across the center of the photo
- Photo also shows some beds with hay flakes still on sides, which prevent wind damage
- Each of those chain link sections is 10 feet, the space you see is approximately 70 x 35 feet (2100 sq ft)